Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Shiny new hooves.

Damn.
Only took 3 hours to earn 12,286 reputation points with the Mag'har clan in Nagrand.

I'm now Exalted. :D

Not a bad looking mount...possibly even cooler than my Brewfest Ram.

Bonus round! (Additional Thoughts, some six hours later, 7am Thurs):
Note to self - try to avoid making posts when you are clearly too tired to make the word thingies.
Brevity was triumphant last night, apparently. So, since I obviously neglected to mention it, that's Paquita up there with her new White War Talbuk after grinding Nagrand Ogres for a few hours. That's 10 Mag'har rep per Ogre, and 500 rep for every 10 Obsidian War Beads I loot and turn in to the Mag'har.

I think this little push just rose out of a white Talbuk catching my eye in Shattrath the other day. For some reason, the white ones just pop visually. I think it may be the pink-purple horns. Really goes with my purple guild tabard and general pink-purple ensemble. Amazing how color schemes factor into a character's look once you're used to a certain style.


Anyway, I saw it and casually checked out my rep with the Mag'har - 8714/21000. I was already well into revered with the faction after completing the Great Mother Geyah quest chain. Plus, I can always use another mount.


It really wasn't all that difficult. I just grinded Ogres along the three camps across the northern and western mountains of Nagrand, rounding up groups of 3-4 and sometimes even 5 or 6 Ogres at once with Kriegaffe the Gorilladin and volleying/multi-shotting them down. Kriegaffe gained three levels throughout the experience, and is now level 70. I created a macro to cast Misdrection onto Kriegaffe as well, so that saved some precious seconds and mouse manuevering. Just have to remember to switch that button out for the real Misdirection when I'm in a party or raid. :D

No comments: