Tuesday, April 10, 2007

OK, So Maybe It's Not All Bad...

Heh, so yeah, maybe I will roll with Mercot a little more often than I thought.
Had a really fun Caverns of Time: Durnholde run tonight. I was only on for a minute to check an Auction item, and then I saw the call for one more party member in guild chat. Figured what the hell, I like that instance...
Start was a tad rough; we wiped twice before we even entered castle grounds. Partly because the warrior couldn't taunt the adds quickly enough, and partly due to a respawn bug. But we sighed and rezzed and got it together. Worked out very smoothly from there on out. :)
Very nearly revered with Keepers of Time now. And I always like seeing my human form...can't tell from this screenie, but I've got a sweet baldy mullet.

OK, back to Gnomcot. Onward to Westfall. And when I found a certain little farm with certain winged buzzards strutting around, I of course had to try it. God, if I never hear a Gnome do the chicken dance again, it'll be far too soon. But it was totally worth it.

No comments: