Monday, January 19, 2009

Shape-shifting zealots and pre-Tuesday jitters…

Swift, shrieking undead and iPod-based Twitters,

Doomsday sci-fi dramas, COG reckonings…

It’s Monday and I’m a delicate balance of bored and lazy.

So I could write a long-winded post about each of these things, or I could just banner them under: My favorite things (of the moment). Hey if Oprah can, then why not me?

1. The iPod touch. (Or the ipid, as I like to call it.)

2. Video podcasts. (Previously unnecessary for me, as I was without video podabilities.)

3. Secret Invasion. (Just caught up. Goddaaaaaaamn.)

4. Battlestar Galactica. (Dark, dark, dark, dark fucking shit. I’m starting to wonder if anyone will be left standing at the end.)

5. Tomorrow, otherwise known as January 20, 2009. (DVR-ing Presidential Inauguration for the historic win.)

6. Left 4 Dead. (Best zombie survival game I’ve ever played. Gotta try some multiplayer modes.)

7. Gears 2. (I’ve had to downgrade to normal mode from hardcore, just because I want to enjoy the story and not get hung up on stupid shit, but this is easily becoming one of my favorite games ever.)

No comments: