Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Damned New Age Foolishness

Rocking the new iPod has opened some kind of deep-seated App whoredom I never realized I had.

Observe.

Having provided Apple with a credit card, I'm now able to pull anything off iTunes whenever I want. Dangerous? Definitely. So I try to limit myself to free content ONLY.

I've been checking out as many video podcasts as I can, namely the last few episodes of Diggnation. Apparently they've been going strong since 2006, and I've been living under a rock as usual.

Heard the name; just hadn't perused Digg.com or viewed one of their podcasts. Of course, the Diggnation crew is entertaining as fuck. I'd seen a few episodes of Project Lore, which was pretty cool in that it gave us an awesome insider's look at Wrath beta content, but for the most part the cast bugged me. I have like a hundred times more respect for Alex Albrecht now that I've seen Diggnation.

Anyway, the show is always plugging new /follows on Twitter, so I finally succumbed and took a swig of the Twitterade: https://twitter.com/tjpaqcot.

Funky combo, eh? It's a mixture of my RL name and my two main online identities.

So there's that.

AND of course I had to add Twitterific as an App on my iPod, as well as a few games such as Topple (addictive as hell!) and Tunnel.

No comments: