Friday, September 19, 2008

More on "The Force Unleashed"

I'm still playing through the fourth level or so, on Felucia, but I've heard some more mixed reviews from some actual gamers, some non-critics.

I heed the warnings, but I'm still having fun.

On that note, I just found an older interview on AICN with Sam Witwer, who plays Starkiller.

The man seems to know his shit. It's an excellent discussion delving deep into the structure of Star Wars and the finer points of certain movies. There's also some really interesting stuff on how Witwer came to the project, and his schedule and involvement during production.

In typical loose AICN fashion, they also wander over the critical reception of Return of the Jedi as it pertains to certain characterizations. I actually never understood the hate for Jedi. It ranks right up with The Empire Strikes Back in my book.

God, I'm a nerd.

No comments: