Monday, November 24, 2008

Recipes are for closers only.

Was checking out random engineering recipes last night, and noticed this conversation going on with the Goblins in Warsong Hold, Borean Tundra. Took me no time at all to recognize Alec Baldwin's classic scene from Glengarry Glen Ross. That's fucking awesome, Blizzard.
Anyway, checked out some of the higher-end engineering stuff, and wow. OK, must have: Truesight Ice Blinders (440), Gnomish Army Knife (435), and of course the Nesingwary 4000 (450). Damn that's a nice gun. Nice enough to actually prompt me to level Paquita's gun skill, which I swore never to do. Ah well...she's at 377 now, so I'm set.

Engineering is fun as hell these days.

Oh, and NO ONE from my guild got the Glengarry Glen Ross reference, so here it is for my own personal amusement:

No comments: