Sunday, December 9, 2007

Teh alt train


I don't know if playing a Hunter is like playing on easy mode or what, but I leveled like crazy this weekend. I rolled her on Monday night and got her to 10. Then I got her to 14 in a few hours on Wednesday. Pushed her SIX LEVELS up to 20 over the course of Saturday and then up to level 25 today.

So there are three possibilities here: 1. I have no life. Very possibly true, as all I do are work, hang with my girlfriend or mess around online; 2. The Sunstrider Isle to Eversong Woods to Ghostlands quests are a level-a-thon; or 3. Playing a Hunter is an extremely easy way to level up on WoW.

Naturally I'd prefer it be the latter two.

The starting quests taking new Blood Elves up into their 20s are extremely fun. I hit exalted with Tranquillien very easily and got a pretty nice rare cloak. It was kind of a sad moment when I ran out of those quests and found myself directed to Tarren Mill or Stonetalon Mountains for further duties. Ah well. I did just do a run up to 60 over the last two months, so I know that it can be done if one pushes past the monotony.

No comments: